We help you get that Dream Job.
Legal / Admin Officers – Boardwalk
Boardwalk Business Ventures, Inc. is a Company of courage and vision. It started its operation in 1989 as a garment manufacturing company known as MIAMI GARMENTS. It offers a wide variety of items that includes shoes, bags, ladies, men’s apparels and a lot more and at present we have Branches and Branch Information Centers nationwide.
The company’s numerous awards and recognition is a proof of its success in the local and international market. With very high hopes for the future, the brilliant minds of the couple Bernardo H. Madera – President & Imelda P. Madera – Vice-President of the company took THE ROAD LESS TRAVELLED..
Now that the company is globally recognized, we are geared towards promoting job opportunities for potential individuals who wants to be competitive in their chosen profession.
Because here its not just a job.. its a career..
* Candidate must possess a Bachelors / College degree in Legal Management or Political Science.
* Graduate of Law and Bar Passer is an advantage.
* Male or Female , not more than 35 years old.
* At least 3-5 years experience in Legal functions on corporate set-up.
* Familiar both on legal and administrative tasks.
* Tenacity todrive decisions and fast implementations.
* Highly knowledgeable in Philippine Laws.
* Can meet deadlines and information dissemination.
* Displays flexibility and positive approach to changes and improvement.
* Good command in both written and oral english.
* Good analytical skills.
* Results oriented , able to plan, has a sense of self initiative.
Everyone is invited to attend BOARDWALK’S 3rd Year Mega Job Fair on SEPTEMBER 21,2009 at exactly 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at Unit 508 West Tower Philippine Stock Exchange Ctr.Ortigas Pasig City.
All fresh graduates, professionals, and college levels may join this most awaited event!
Just bring your most updated resume with picture.
or VISIT US NOW!!
Unit 1502-A 15th Flr. West Tower PSE Ctr.
Tektite Bldg. Ortigas City Pasig City
Telephone no. 636-63-21 local 541, 511, or 542
look for Ms. Cris Culminas / Friedalyn Palaypayon