We help you get that Dream Job.
Inventory Planner – Kenny Rogers
Kenny Rogers Roasters
In 1995, the US-franchised concept of Kenny Rogers Roasters was brought to the Philippines by Roasters Philippines Inc. (RPI) It then opened its doors to the public on the 28th of March 1995.
In the first few weeks of operations, Kenny Rogers Roasters brought enormous delight to its early patrons. Not so long after it opened, Kenny built a loyal following for its roasted chicken, baby back ribs, corn-muffins and a wide array of fresh side dishes.
Today, Kenny Rogers Roasters has evolved from a Roast Chicken house to a complete restaurant serving not only Roast Chicken and Ribs but also Grilled entrees like Barbecue Chicken, Pork Belly, Burger Steak etc. It has remained true to its mission of serving deliciously healthy food at a price you can afford and in a warm and friendly setting.
* Male/Female; must be at least 30 years old
* Graduate of Industrial Engineering or BS Accountancy from a reputable school
* With excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Preferably with 5 years work experience in Purchasing or Supply Chain
* Proficient in Microsoft Office operation
* With knowledge in inventory planning and warehouse management
* Analytical on detailed computations; Detailed in monitoring stock Movement
* With good interpersonal skills
* Persistent in following-up orders from placements through receipts
* Knows to follow mathematical formula; Knows forecasting based on daily usage rate and lead time; Knows how to drill down data from source documents
Human Resources Department Roasters Group of Companies
6/F 6797 SLC Bldg. Ayala Avenue cor. V.A Rufino St., Makati City
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefax : 893-6067 loc. 647
You may apply personally from Monday to Friday between 9am to 3pm